GDPR Data Protection and Privacy
What information we might collect.
- Contact details such as name, address, email and telephone number
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
How Your Information Is Used
With your consent and for the purpose of following up an enquiry, your information may be used to:
- Telephone or email you to discuss your enquiry
- Visit your property for a design consultation
With your consent only, your information will be used for the following marketing communications:
- To send you brochures displaying our products and services
- To email you promotional offers and inspiration/advice lead articles.
- To send you promotional postcards.
You can opt-out of marketing communications at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
We respect the privacy of your personal data and comply with all relevant and current data protection legislation.
We will not make our mailing list available for marketing purposes to anyone outside McCarron & Co Ltd.
Sharing Personal Data
If you have bought furniture which is to be installed, with consent, your name, address and contact details will be sent to our installation team and third-party suppliers, so that a site survey can be completed and your goods delivered.
Removal of Personal Data
If you wish to view, update or remove any personal data, please contact customer services via email@example.com
You can request to opt-out of any of our marketing communications at any time, by contacting customer services or to specifically opt-out of email marketing you can click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email.